The Research and Mobility Team of the University San Raffaele will support incoming students and scholars and will manage mobility and Erasmus processes.
Our Research & Mobility Team (R&M) includes 6 academic referee (one for each course), the Responsible for International relations and 2 Administrative Assistants:
- Dr. Mauro Zaninelli Undergraduate program Nutrition and Gastronomy
- Dr. Elvira Padua Undergraduate program Motor Science
- Dr. Noemi Scarpato Undergraduate program Design
- Prof. Giovanna Capilli Undergraduate program Administration and Law
- Dr. Cristina Santini program Human Nutrition
- Prof. Virginia Tancredi Graduate Program Motor Science
- Dr. Cristina Santini Responsible for International Relations
- Emanuela Mililli Administrative Assistant
- Marco Conti Administrative Assistant
Office of International Relations, Via Val Cannuta 247- Rome
What we do:
Administrative support will be given not only for gathering information, but also for formulating budgets or for preparing forms. Administrative staff will be in charge of:
- ensuring a professional service for applicants, students, academic and administrative staff, partner institutions and external bodies from first contact onwards.
- providing an effective support for resolving enquiries via e-mail, phone, fax and in person;
- supporting the University’s international mobility and partnership agenda.
The Responsible for International Relations will:
- liaise closely with the academic staff who serve as responsible for each course in order to provide information and advice on the University’s procedures and policies for mobility
- monitor international activity of the University
- support incoming personnel and students.